Tuesday 27 May 2008

Evaluation

My first year at Leeds has been full of exciting experiences and at many times a steep learning curve. In college I have developed my creative ideas for shoots and progressed my prop designing, styling, lighting and post production. These areas all need more work to be at professional standard. I have enjoyed researching and carrying out many of the briefs for this year. I found the Identity project to be the least rewarding, the video module was interesting but not an area I wish to progress in, the studio shoot was one of my favourite briefs as I enjoyed the research and I was happy with my outcomes, the post production module was interesting but I did not feel I progressed in my photoshop skills as much as I would have liked.
I have been very satisfied and rewarded by my progression in make-up outside of college and I am currently looking into ways of developing this into a professional pathway.

No comments: